Our line of athermalization bellows assemblies translates changes in temperature into linear movement. Manufactured at our Servometer location, athermalizaton bellows assemblies will provide passive athermalization in IR systems to help maintain acceptable focus over a wide range of temperature. Athermalization bellows assemblies help to compensate for and minimize or eliminate the change in focus due to temperature change.
Custom Atherm Metal Bellows Assemblies
Our team custom manufactures athermalization bellows assemblies to meet the unique needs and size requirements of our customers. For custom manufacturing, either select you need from the chart below or contact us with your needs. We'll get back to you with availability and pricing.
Atherm bellows assemblies have a number of advantages over other options, including:
- Precise temperature-dependent mechanical actuation without the need for programming or electricity
- Mechanically modulate heating and cooling systems
- Operate through billions of repeatable cycles without drawing power or requiring recalibration
- Act as analog back-up solution to electrical controls that can continue to operate in the event of power loss
Technical features of atherm bellows assemblies vary based on design and manufacturing processes. Most atherm bellows assemblies fall into the ranges below.
- Temperature Range: -130° to 300° F
- Diameter Range: .020” up to 9”
- Length: up to 9”
|Part Number (Bellows)||Diameter (Inch)||Calculated Deflection per Degree Fahrenheit (In/°F)|
Have a question or need a quote? Get in touch.
Our team includes engineers, manufacturing process professionals, and other experts who can help you get the part you need. Contact us today and we'll put you in touch with an expert who can help.