MW Components designs springs, fasteners and metal components in the type and grade of material best suited for their end use. Our engineers select the best material for a product based on application requirements, environmental factors, and metallurgical properties.
With a nationwide manufacturing footprint, MW Components has the buying power to source the world’s best materials at economical rates and have the right grades in stock to meet your desired production objectives. View our most popular materials to learn more and reach out to us if you have a material need that is not included here. We often work with specialty materials.
Material Fact Sheets
- Beryllium Copper (BeCu)
- Carbon Steel
- Maraging Steel
- Rene 41
- Stainless Steel
- Fastener - Material Selection for Compatibility
- Fastener - Materials List (opens in new tab)
- Fastener - Finishes & Coatings (opens in new tab)
- Fastener - Material Properties (Metallic & Non-Metallic)
- How to Prevent Corrosion of Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Edge-Welded Bellows Material Selection Guide (opens in new tab)