New Account Features
Engineered Spring Products
Elgiloy, MP35N, Inconel, & More
Engineered Spring Products, an MW Components brand, specializes in custom springs, including compression springs, torsion springs, extension springs, garter springs, and Belleville washers. We also offer specialty materials, allowing us to service industries like energy and oil & gas with specialty products like, Elgiloy springs, MP35N springs, other nickel alloys, and springs for severe service. We also design and manufacture various machined products, tubings, and flat-form products like leaf springs.
We offer spring design and engineering services to help maximize part performance. Additional services include NDT, mechanical testing, shot peening, plating, complete heat, and lot traceability.
Request a Quote
Have questions or need a custom quote? Contact us. Someone will be in touch in 24 hours or less.
Who We Are
As a spring manufacturing specialist, Engineered Spring Products, Inc. (ESP) has a tradition of producing the highest quality springs for over 40 years. From consulting with our customers' engineers to reviewing incoming product drawings, ESP engineers control the manufacturing process at every step. With expertise that spans metallurgy, mechanical processes, prototyping, and a long list of specific applications, our engineers will make sure your products are made precisely and economically.
At ESP, we take the time to thoroughly understand our customers' applications and product needs. By doing so, we can provide competitively priced products that meet or exceed specifications, while continually offering suggestions and solutions for improvement.
ESP produces a variety of springs, washers, bow and leaf springs, and other springs and assemblies. We also work with specialty materials, making us a leader in elgiloy springs, MW35N springs, and springs for severe service.
For more information on the products we offer, view our product line card.
- Compression Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Extension Springs
- Belleville Springs and Washers
- Flat, Bow, & Drag Springs
- Garter Springs (continuous length, cut to length, and tapered end)
- Bolts (including MP35N & other specialty materials)
- Tubing Fabrication
- Custom Assemblies
Engineered Spring Products has a wide variety of coiling, machining, and forming capabilities. Some of the more commonly requested processes for our custom spring products are listed here. If you require manufacturing services not listed here, contact us for a custom quote.
- Cold Coiling (.008" - 1.5" wire diameter)
- CNC Milling and Machining
- Light Fabrication of Assemblies
- Tool and Die
- Tensile Testing
- Shot Peening, NDT, & Other Finishes Available
- Tubing Fabrication
Quality & Compliance
ESP's quality levels set industry standards. ESP is fully documented and certified to be in compliance with ISO 9001. Our quality assurance and reliability procedures include:
- Engineering reviews all incoming drawings
- Automated shop floor control
- Real-time order tracking
- Incoming materials inspected, tested, and documented
- Computer-controlled spring testers
- Internal control and documentation of all manufacturing processes
- Finishing inspection, hardness testing, passivating, tensile testing, and documentation
Engineered Spring Products has a large stock of exotic materials that normally must be specially ordered for other manufacturing companies. Some of these materials include:
- Inconel 600, 625, X750, and 718
- Elgiloy (Nickel Cobalt Alloy)
- MP35N (Nickel Cobalt Alloy)
- Titanium - Beta C and 6-4
- Hastelloy C276
- A 286
- Large-Diameter Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel (302, 316, and 17-7)
- Music Wire
- Chrome Silicon
- Beryllium Copper